Changes for version 0.07 - 2009-02-20
- Chg : The CLONE method will no longer be defined for non-threaded perls.
- Doc : Some examples on how to build the target context from the words.
- Fix : Some unlikely possible uninitialized reads, indirectly pointed out in a Redhat review request.
- Fix : "localize *x, 'y' => $cxt" now matches Perl's behaviour for "local *x = 'y'".
- Fix : Miscellanous code cleanups, courtesy of Florian Ragwitz.
- Upd : Resources in META.yml.
- Scope::Upper - Act on upper scopes.