Changes for version 0.11 - 2010-04-16
- Chg : It's now forbiddent to pass a reference to a non-glob variable as the localization target of localize(), localize_elem() and localize_delete().
- Chg : localize_elem() now only accepts localization of arrays or hashs elements. For other types, it used to be a synonym of localize.
- Chg : localize_elem() no longer accepts a glob as the target. You now have to specify the variable as a string. This is because it was impossible in this case to handle meaningfully the array or the hash reference passed as the assigned value.
- Doc : The synopsys was revamped, and the rest of the documentation was reviewed.
- Fix : [RT #55593] : Segfault when localizing hash or array element to different package in different file. Thanks Dagfinn Ilmari Mannsåker for reporting.
- Fix : [RT #56301] : reap loses eval context when dying naturally. Thanks Andrew Main for reporting.
- Fix : Scope inconsistencies and segfaults when saving several localizations into the same target scope.
- Fix : Stop skipping frames as a pop optimization. This caused breakage under the debugger (and most likely outside as well).
- Scope::Upper - Act on upper scopes.