Changes for version 0.43 - 2010-06-25
- Add : The new constant VMG_COMPAT_GLOB_GET tells you whether get magic is called for globs. It's true starting perl 5.13.2.
- Chg : All callbacks are now called within an eval-like context. Only free callbacks used to be called that way.
- Fix : Some exceptions thrown from a free callback could be lost.
- Fix : Croak messages could sometimes be repeated several times.
- Fix : t/41-clone.t segfaulting with perl 5.13.2.
- Variable::Magic - Associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl.