- Variable::Magic - Associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl.
Changes for version 0.45
- This is a maintenance release. The code contains no functional change. Users of 0.44 can skip this update.
- Doc : C++ compilers are officially NOT supported.
- Doc : The minimum perl 5.10.0 requirement for uvar magic has been made more explicit. Thanks Peter Rabbitson for pointing this out and contributing a patch.
- Tst : Tune for perl 5.13.7.
- Tst : Capture::Tiny will be used in t/17-ctl.t if and only if it can capture a simple run.