- autovivification - Lexically disable autovivification.
Changes for version 0.07
- Chg : perl 5.8.3 is required.
- Doc : Complements and clarifications.
- Fix : Segmentation faults and misbehaviours in threaded applications.
- Fix : Compatibility with perl 5.13.7. Thanks Andreas J. König for reporting and Andrew Main for providing a fix.
- Fix : Broken linkage on Windows with gcc 3.4, which appears in particular when using ActivePerl's default compiler suite. For those setups, the autovivification shared library will now be linked against the perl dll directly (instead of the import library).
- Opt : The pragma takes slightly more time at compile-time, but is slightly faster at run-time.
- Tst : Lengthy tests have been ported to Test::Leaner, making the whole test suite about 50% faster.
- Tst : Threads tests are now only run on perl 5.13.4 and higher. They could segfault randomly because of what seems to be an internal bug of Perl, which has been addressed in 5.13.4. There is also an environment variable that allows you to forcefully run those tests, but it should be set only for author testing and not for end users.