- indirect - Lexically warn about using the indirect method call syntax.
Changes for version 0.26
- Add : "no indirect 'global'" enables the pragma for the whole program, except for lexical scopes that "use indirect" explicitely.
- Chg : Passing both the 'fatal' and 'hook' options to unimport() is now considered an error, and will result in an exception. unimport() used to consider only the first passed option of those two, and silently ignored the other.
- Tst : Test failures of t/41-threads-teardown.t and t/50-external.t on Cygwin should have been addressed.
- Tst : Threads tests will not fail anymore if resources constraints prevent the system from creating all the required threads.