Changes for version 0.05
- This is a maintenance release. The code contains no functional change. Satisfied users of version 0.04 can skip this update.
- Dep : Development releases of perls from the branches 5.11, 5.13, 5.15 and 5.17 are no longer supported. Support for the branch 5.19 will be removed as soon as the branch 5.21 is available. All stable releases of perl since 5.10.1 are still supported.
- Doc : C++ compilers are officially NOT supported.
- Doc : POD headings are now properly linkable.
- Tst : Author tests are no longer bundled with this distribution. They are only made available to authors in the git repository.
- Upd : Support for perl 5.14.4, 5.16.3, 5.18. and 5.19..
- re::engine::Hooks - Hookable variant of the Perl core regular expression engine.