Changes for version 0.09
- Add : The constants REP_THREADSAFE and REP_FORKSAFE tell you whenever the pragma is thread-safe and fork-safe.
- Fix : Compatibility with perl 5.13.6 and upwards.
- Fix : The pragma should be much less eager to leak into other scopes.
- Fix : Memory leaks of code references stored into the regexp object.
- Fix : Work around Kwalitee test misfailures.
- Tst : Thread safety is now tested on perl 5.13.4 and greater.
- re::engine::Plugin - API to write custom regex engines
- re::engine::Plugin in Plugin.pm