Changes for version v2.0
- Switched to semver. New release version is 2.0
- Unified approach to types handling
- "Base rules" renamed to "Common rules".
- "Filter rules" renamed to "Modifiers". They do not validate anything, just modify data.
- "Helper rules" renamed to "Metarules" as this rules are for describing other rules
- Added common rule "any_object"
- Added string rule "string"
- Added string rule "eq"
- Added metarule "variable_object"
- Added metarule "or"
- Added modifier "default"
- Add more edge cases to test suite
- Add experimental status to the "like" rule
- Validator::LIVR - Lightweight validator supporting Language Independent Validation Rules Specification (LIVR)
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::Common in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Common.pm
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::Meta in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Meta.pm
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::Modifiers in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Modifiers.pm
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::Numeric in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Numeric.pm
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::Special in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/Special.pm
- Validator::LIVR::Rules::String in lib/Validator/LIVR/Rules/String.pm