- Variable::Magic - Associate user-defined magic to variables from Perl.
Changes for version 0.57
- Chg : The new environment variable to enable thread tests on older perls is PERL_FORCE_TEST_THREADS. Note that this variable should only be turned on by authors.
- Fix : Segfaults when the module is loaded by several threads (or Windows emulated processes) ran in parallel.
- Fix : Segfaults when the module is loaded in a thread, which spawns itself a new thread, and that child thread outlives its parent.
- Fix : Small memory leaks of structures required for thread safety.
- Fix : Update the Windows ActivePerl + gcc 3.4 workaround for ExtUtils::MakeMaker 7.04. Thanks Christian Walde for reporting and feedback on this issue.
- Tst : The global destruction test will now be exercised on any perl that has DEBUGGING set.
- Tst : Optional capturing tests in t/17-ctl.t that were only run when Capture::Tiny was present were converted to an IPC::Open3 based helper and will now be run everywhere.