Changes for version 0.085 - 2014-03-20
- No changes since 0.084_04.
Changes for version 0.084_04 - 2014-03-13
- When mccants() and friends return data from cache, fabricate Last-Modified header with file modification date. Bypass mccants() cache test for installation, since it seems to fail sporadically, and the data appear to be unaffected.
Changes for version 0.084_03 - 2014-03-11
- The previous did not work, so try using IO::Uncompress::Unzip rather than Archive::Zip, since the former explicitly supports I/O to buffers.
Changes for version 0.084_02 - 2014-03-10
- Try to address test failures in mccants() under older Windows (plus one under FreeBSD) due to unseekability of the handle produced by open my $fh, '+<', \( $resp->content() );
Changes for version 0.084_01 - 2014-03-08
- Fix problem in the login() method detecting a Space Track login failure. Add method mccants() to access TLE, magnitude, and RCS data mainteined by Mike McCants on his web site. Because these do not get updated that often, there is a 'file' option which, if specified, caches the results and fetches them from the web only if the cache is stale. Add 'file' option (as above) to amsat() and celestrak_supplemental(). Add cache_hit() and associated machinery to determine whether information came from the web or from a file. Add information on celestrak() catalog 'argos'. Factor the query tests into multiple files, so they can run in parallel.
- Astro::SpaceTrack - Retrieve orbital data from www.space-track.org.