Changes for version 0.023
- General Test t/tle_exception.t is no longer a developer test, but it will be skipped unless the user has Time::y2038. Astro::Coord::ECI 0.023 Add method equatorial_unreduced(), for those who are only interested in range and velocity. Attempt to straighten out velocities when transforming among ECEF, ECI, and equatorial. No tests yet, though, so I have no idea if it is right. Note that as a consequence of this change it is possible to have an object without a velocity, since inertial objects no longer default to 0 velocity. Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE 0.017 Set Iridium 91 in service in canned status, reflecting updates by Rod Sladen and T. S. Kelso. This is the real reason for the release; otherwise I would have sat on it until I had velocity tests.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations