Changes for version 0.033
- Fix glitch in Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium flare() where the maximum magnitude logic was being called when a flare was not possible. Add t/sgp4-ver.tle to the distribution, instead of asking people to download it. Thanks to Dr. T. S. Kelso. Add attribute rcs (radar cross-section) to Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE. That class' parse() method will populate the rcs attribute if it finds --rcs number on the name line of a NASA-format TLE. Require version 5.64 of Exporter, so I don't have to juggle export tags for the benefit of early Perls. Drop dependency on Params::Util. Move author tests from xt/ to xt/author/. Make sure POD links specify test. Make minimum Perl version 5.6.2, since that is the lowest version I have a prayer of supporting.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations