Changes for version 0.034
- Make code for Astro::Coord::ECI zero-argument ecliptic() less cute also, to try to forestall problems. Update canned Iridium statuses in Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE, to cover the replacement of Iridium 23 (24906) with Iridium 11 (25578) about November 3 2010. Update and re-enable xt/author/iridium_status.t.
Changes for version 0.033_01
- Try to avoid panic in Astro::Coord::ECI zero-argument geocentric() under at least one version by using less-cute code to compute the value. The problem could be reproduced using OID 25591 epoch 30-Nov-2009 05:49:13 (which was over a year old at the time of testing). This release has known failures in xt/author/iridium_status.t.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations