Changes for version 0.040_01
- Add attribute 'pass_variant' to Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE. This tweaks the output of the pass() method, and can be set to the bitwise 'or' (a.k.a. '|') of the following exported values:
- PASS_VARIANT_NONE - No tweaks.
- PASS_VARIANT_VISIBLE_EVENTS - Remove from the output all pass events which were not visible. Ignored if the 'visible' attribute is false.
- PASS_VARIANT_FAKE_MAX - Create a 'max' event representing the largest visible elevation if the absolute max was filtered out by PASS_VARIANT_VISIBLE_EVENTS.
- PASS_VARIANT_START_END - Report the first and last pass events as PASS_EVENT_START and PASS_EVENT_END. These are the same as PASS_EVENT_RISE and PASS_EVENT_SET unless the 'visible' attribute is true and PASS_VARIANT_VISIBLE_EVENTS is asserted.
- Minor optimization to the pass() method: the changes of 0.039_01 through 0.039_05 left the appulse calculation before the point at which provisional passes were accepted or rejected. This has been moved below that point. New example script, eg/xml that makes use of the 'pass_variant' attribute, and generates XML from pass data using XML::Writer.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations