Changes for version 0.046 - 2012-01-18
- Add Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE attribute 'pass_threshold'. If set to something (in radians) other than undef, the sattelite's highest point during a pass must be at least this high for the pass to be reported. Support the 'pass_threshold' setting in the satpass script. Optional code that used to feel around for a YAML implementation now just uses YAML::Any. The utility subroutines deg2rad() and rad2deg() now support an argument of undef which, unsurprisingly, returns undef. The Changes file now conforms to Test::CPAN::Changes, and the author test xt/author/changes.t has been added to keep it so.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations