Changes for version 0.050_03 - 2012-06-04
- Use YAML instead of YAML::Any, since they are both in the same distro, and YAML does not suffer from deprecation warnings. Add pass variant PASS_VARIANT_NO_ILLUMINATION. If attribute 'visible' is false, this causes no illumination calculations at all to be done. This seems to save 20% in calculation time, but your mileage may vary, especially inside the Arctic or Antarctic Circles. Have bin/satpass warn the first time it geocodes if geocoding is done directly using SOAP::Lite.
Changes for version 0.050_02 - 2012-05-30
- Make the Astro::Coord::ECI azel_offset() Doppler calculation contingent on the availability of a radial velocity value.
Changes for version 0.050_01 - 2012-05-29
- Reinstate the Doppler calculation in Astro::Coord::ECI's azel_offset(). Thanks to Vidar Tyldum for finding this omission. While in the Doppler code, made the satellite the primary source of the frequency. Getting the frequency from the observer object is being put through a deprecation cycle, and will eventually result in an error.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations