Changes for version 0.054 - 2012-10-09
- Correct field TLE_LINE0 in the JSON TLE generated by Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE to include the leading '0 '.
Changes for version 0.053_01 - 2012-10-02
- INCOMPATIBLE CHANGE: In the JSON representaion of a TLE, the common name of the body is now OBJECT_NAME, not SATNAME. This was done to track the usage of Space Track, which did not previously have the common name in its TLE data. The SATNAME field will still be used if it appears in input, but is being put through a deprecation cycle.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations