Changes for version 0.057 - 2013-07-08
- Deprecate the satpass script.
Changes for version 0.056_04 - 2013-06-30
- Modify the appulse algorithm when the appulsing body is a satellite, since the original algorithm did not necessarily converge to the correct time for satellites in similar orbits. Thanks to Vidar Tyldum for bringing this to my attention, and working with me on it.
Changes for version 0.056_03 - 2013-06-28
- Go back to simply allowing invalid international launch designators. They started getting rejected about release 0.051_01 (2012-08-18). Thanks to Vidar Tyldum for bringing this to my attention, and working with me on it.
Changes for version 0.056_02 - 2013-06-25
- Take spaces as equivalent to zeroes in numeric fields (which I believe is the old FORTRAN behavior), and in the numeric portions of the international launch designator. As a consequence of the above, the 'international' attribute will be zero-filled on retrieval. Update docs. Replace 'location' by 'station' where that is what is meant. Add a (very brief) explanation of times to the overview. Also add information on the Space Track REST interface to the overview.
Changes for version 0.056_01 - 2013-06-08
- The two-argument form of azel() is now fatal.
- The satpass script fails if you try to geocode without Geo::Coder::Geocoder::US.
- Use of the satpass script 'lit' setting is now fatal; instead use 'edge_of_earths_shadow'.
- Use of the Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE 'limb' attribute is now fatal; instead use 'edge_of_earths_shadow'.
- Feeding a JSON file to Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE->parse() which uses the SATNAME key is deprecated, and produces a warning. This warning will become fatal in the future. Instead use OBJECT_NAME.
- Warn every time a Doppler shift is computed using the station's frequency. This will become fatal in the future. The frequency should be set on the orbiting object.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations