Changes for version 0.076_02 - 2016-11-23
- Fix load failure when Time::y2038 is in use.
- The problem was that when Time::y2038 was in use the attempt to define manifest constant PERL2000 in Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils failed because a helper routine had not yet been compiled. The fix was to move the definition of the helper routine to above the definition of the helper routine above the relevant 'use constant' statement.
- Thanks to Slaven Rezic for finding this, which was introduced in 0.076_01 when I attempted to fix a subtle misuse of timegm() and timelocal(), which are defined slightly differently in Time::Local versus Time::y2038.
Changes for version 0.076_01 - 2016-11-22
- Handle year incompatibility between Time::Local and Time::y2038 This is the same problem as RT #118861 on Astro-App-Satpass2, and I applied the same solution.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations