Changes for version 0.082_02 - 2017-09-04
- Kelso marks 25471 Iridium 77 failed
Changes for version 0.082_01 - 2017-08-31
- Kelso marks 24949 Iridium 30 failed
- Kelso adds 33411 to visual.txt.
- Kelso adds 11251 METEOR 1-29 to visual.txt
- Use qsmag instead of mcnames to suppliment magnitudes in the canned magnitude table. As of July 24 2017 mcnames appeared to be double-compressed and corrupt besides. Both are maintained by Mike McCants, but the former is input to his QuickSat program and so likely to be less fragile. I hope. The mcnames file was eventually corrected, but I am sticking with qsmag for now.
- Kelso reports decay of Iridium 74.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations