Changes for version 0.089 - 2018-02-02
- Kelso marks Iridiums 3, 37, 49 as "P" ("partly operational"). This is "spare" in my classification. Sladen calls 3 failed, but I'm using the Kelso data in the canned status table in Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE.
- Fix problem with Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun when Time::y2038 used.
- New algorithm for equinoxes and solstices. The new algorithm is from Jean Meeus' "Astronomical Algorithms." 2nd edition, chapter 27 ("Equinoxes and Solstices"), and should be more accurate, at least for reasonably current times.
- If you want the old iterative algorithm back, you can set new attribute 'iterate_for_quarters' to a true value.
- Correct typo in calculation of Sun's postion. The correction produced no change in the equinoxes and solstices calculated by iteration.
- Add eg/usno-seasons. This displays equinoxes and solstices for a given year, both as computed by Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun and as downloaded from the United States Naval Observatory.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium - Compute behavior of Iridium satellites
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations