Changes for version 0.099_01 - 2018-07-16
- Add non-TLE attributes as optional hash reference to parse(). Actually, this already worked for traditional TLEs, it just needed to be documented. But it needed to be added to the JSON code.
- Fix $eci->set( sun => ... ). The mutator was not in fact setting the new value of the attribute. Included in this is support for changing the static (i.e. default) value of the attribute.
- Make singleton Sun & Moon per-class. This is so that you always get back the same class you requested if there is more than one class that can represent each body (say, at different accuracies).
- Pull out Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Iridium as separate distribution. The canned statuses went with it.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations