Changes for version 0.101_01 - 2018-09-17
- Almanac descriptions are now sensitive to object name. That is to say, if for some reason you designate a different name for the Sun, almanac descriptions will reflect that.
- The mutator for the 'sun' attribute now requires the new value to be a member of $self->SUN_CLASS(), rather than SUN_CLASS. This way a subclass can place more stringent restrictions on it.
- Also it turns out that the 'sun' attribute was never documented. So it is now.
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations