Changes for version 0.111 - 2020-01-11
- Fix Y2020 bug.
- The problem here was Time::Local's weird handling of years less 100, which is inconsistent with the gmtime() and localtime() built-ins, to wit: years less than 100 are considered to be within 50 years of the current year. As of January 1 2020, 70 became no longer 1970 (the usual epoch year) but 2070.
- As far as I can determine the only impact was in a test that contained an adjustment for systems that might have a non-Unix epoch.
- The solution was to specify a four-digit year in the test, and to use Time::Local's timegm_modern() and timelocal_modern() where available.
- Thanks to Chris Williams (BINGOS), who uncovered this in one of his CPAN tester systems.
- CPAN TESTERS ROCK!
- Suppress 'Ambiguous use of -PIOVER2' under 5.10.1. Thanks to Chris Williams (BINGOS) for finding this.
- Eliminate redirections in POD URL links
- Astro::Coord::ECI - Manipulate geocentric coordinates
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Mixin - Provide common methods without multiple inheritance.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Moon - Compute the position of the Moon.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Star - Compute the position of a star.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Sun - Compute the position of the Sun.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE - Compute satellite locations using NORAD orbit propagation models
- Astro::Coord::ECI::TLE::Set - Represent a set of data for the same ID.
- Astro::Coord::ECI::Utils - Utility routines for astronomical calculations