19 Jan 2022 13:40:05 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (287 / 0 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 2
- 88.29% Coverage
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.8.4
- Activity24 month
- Download (29.79KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionWYANT Tom Wyantand 4 contributors
- Eugene van der Pijll
- Thomas R. Wyant, III <wyant at cpan dot org>
Changes for version 0.12_01 - 2022-01-19
- Correct minimum perl to 5.008004 in metadata. This has always been the minimum functionally because DateTime requires 5.008004, but for some reason the Makefile.PL asked for 5.006002.
- RT 140734 - Adding large durations. The problem here was that after doing a straight rata die addition, if the new date was on the other side of the reform date from the original date a correction would be applied so that (e.g.) February 11 Julian would always be February 22 Gregorian, and vice versa. But this makes sense only when adding months or years. When adding days it introduces an error of a day for each year which is a leap year Julian but not Gregorian. The fix applies the adkustment only when adding months or years. Thanks to Christian Carey for finding this.
ModulesDates in the Christian calendar
Module Install Instructions
To install DateTime::Calendar::Christian, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install DateTime::Calendar::Christian
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.