Changes for version 0.013 - 2021-03-02
- Add rt.cpan.org back to bug reporting methods.
- Correct handling of non-ASCII characters. At least, I sincerely hope so. Thanks to Ray Takamoto for bringing this to my attention. User-visible changes (aside from the obvious) include:
- The default data flavor is now public.utf8-plain-text under macOS 10.15 Catalina and higher.
- By default, the encoding attribute is true under macOS 10.15 Catalina and higher.
- You can now pass desired attribute values to new(), instead of instantiating a default object and calling set().
- Method flavor_encoding() reports what Unicode encoding is used for a given pasteboard data flavor -- or the default flavor if no argument is specified.
- The stopgap mods for macOS 10.15 Catalina, introduced in version 0.010_01, are now disabled by default, since investigating this problem showed (I think!) what was actually going on.
- Made sure it would actually work under Perl 5.6.2. The encoding functionality, though, does not work prior to Perl 5.8.4.
How to write a droplet.
Manipulate Mac OS X pasteboards/clipboards.
Manipulate Mac OS X clipboards/pasteboards.