27 Jan 2022 00:25:23 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Issues (1)
- Testers (2 / 0 / 88)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.2
- Activity24 month
- Download (101.25KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest versionWYANT Tom Wyantand 1 contributors
- Tom Wyant (wyant at cpan dot org)
Changes for version 0.101_01 - 2022-01-26
- Fix (I hope) build problem. It appears that, beginning with v00.100 the Makefile required Constant.PM, which was not included in the kit. How this ever worked I have no idea. I have deleted the rule that required it (since it can never have been executed), but also added it to the kit (moved to tools/) in case it is needed for some reason.
- I note a bunch of C compiler warnings which appear to be deep in the bowels of the Perl include files. At this point I don't know what to do about them, so I am doing nothing. But I am nervous about it.
DocumentationHow to write a droplet.Manipulate Mac OS X pasteboards/clipboards.
ModulesManipulate Mac OS X clipboards/pasteboards.
Module Install Instructions
To install Mac::Pasteboard, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Mac::Pasteboard
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.