Changes for version 0.000_904 - 2019-06-23
- Fix man link bug: bad links were reported as skip because ICP::Cmd::run was returning undef on failure rather than a defined-but-false value, and my logic took undef to mean that the check could not be done.
- Add DESCRIPTION paragraph with recommended use as an author testing module only.
- Add ACKNOWLEDGMENTS section to POD.
Changes for version 0.000_903 - 2019-06-22
- Address test failures with Pod::Simple < 3.24. The problem was that 'man' links were being misclassified as 'pod' links. Rather than require Pod::Simple 3.24 I lifted the regex from that version.
- Add accessor for ignore_url attribute.
Changes for version 0.000_902 - 2019-06-21
- Correct external installed section test. I wanted to skip it if Scalar::Util's version was less than 1.40, but I did not read the documentation for Module::Load::Conditional::check_install() attentively enough.
- Add check_external_sections, require_installed as attributes, with same-named accessor methods.
- Report actual line numbers of links (I hope). This involved changing out the parser. Instead of using ::SimpleTree and rummaging through the parse, I used ::PullParser and collected information as I went. With preserve_whitespace() set true, I can infer the line number of the link from the starting line of the paragraph it is embedded in by counting line breaks.
Changes for version 0.000_901 - 2019-06-20
- Skip t/pod_file_ok.t external section test if Scalar::Util is before 1.40. The problem is that before that version the section linked to does not exist, and the test fails. Thanks to Slaven Rezić (SREZIC), whose tester uncovered the need for this.
- Test all_pod_files_ok against t/data, not blib/. The issue here is that of the previous paragraph.
- Have t/pod_file_ok.t dump configuration info.
- Fail links to installed-but-undocumented modules. Thanks to Andreas J. König (ANDK), whose tester uncovered the need for this.
- Correct the documented "coreness" of Pod::Simple::SimpleTree. I had it non-core, but it is actually part of Pod::Simple, which is core.
- Add paragraph line number to generated test names. This triggered a refactor of the test message generator.
Changes for version 0.000_900 - 2019-06-17
- First CPAN release.
- Test::Pod::LinkCheck::Lite - Test POD links