Changes for version 1.020
- No changes since 1.019_04.
Changes for version 1.019_04
- Fix problem with testing 'PT' variant in t/basic.t under Cygwin.
Changes for version 1.019_03
- Introduce the My_Pid() method. The base method returns $$ except under Cygwin, where it returns Cygwin::pid_to_winpid($$). But under the PT variant it always returns $$. Retract the $MY_PID variable, since it was inadequate to handle the behavior of the PT variant under Cygwin.
Changes for version 1.019_02
- Try to fix occasional fatal error in NT variant where the SID is valid but the attemot to fetch the authority fails.
Changes for version 1.019_01
- Create new global variable $MY_PID, which is Cygwin::pid_to_winpid($$) under Cygwin, and just $$ under everything else. Rewrite all uses of $$ to $MY_PID. $MY_PID is documented as experimental, and (under Cygwin) does not have the forking magic of $$. Thanks to Mithun Ayachit for letting me know about the $$ problem under Cygwin and providing the solution. Bring Changes file into compliance with Test::CPAN::Changes. Add author test xt/author/changes.t to be sure it stays that way.