30 Mar 2021 12:21:15 UTC
- Development release
- Browse (raw)
- How to Contribute
- Repository (git clone)
- Testers (27 / 1 / 0)
- KwaliteeBus factor: 1
- License: perl_5
- Perl: v5.6.2
- Activity24 month
- Download (32.53KB)
- MetaCPAN Explorer
- Subscribe to distribution
- This version
- Latest version++ed by:1 non-PAUSE userWYANT Tom Wyantand 1 contributors
- Tom Wyant (wyant at cpan dot org)
Changes for version 0.010_01 - 2021-03-30
- Get prerequisites up to snuff, and add xt/author/prereq.t to ensure they stay that way.
- Add rt.cpan.org back to bug reporting methods. Long live RT!
ModulesSet file times, even on open or readonly files.
Module Install Instructions
To install Win32API::File::Time, copy and paste the appropriate command in to your terminal.
perl -MCPAN -e shell install Win32API::File::Time
For more information on module installation, please visit the detailed CPAN module installation guide.