Changes for version 0.06
- Added company_report() method, which is used to get the data behind a custom report in Bamboo.
- The changed_employees() method had stopped working, because Bamboo had started return JSON, where previously I'd been getting XML. Have hopefully also made the test for this method ignore any future edits in the Bamboo test company.
- changed_employees() now returns the changes in date order from oldest to most recent.
- Now use JSON::MaybeXS rather than JSON.
- WebService::BambooHR - interface to the API for BambooHR.com
- WebService::BambooHR::Employee - data class for holding details of one employee
- WebService::BambooHR::EmployeeChange - data class returned by changed_employees method
- WebService::BambooHR::Exception - represent exception thrown by WebService::BambooHR::UserAgent.
- WebService::BambooHR::UserAgent - handles low-level HTTP requests to BambooHR