Changes for version 0.50
- Moved to using Build.PL (i.e. Module::Build).
- Moved utility scripts into script dir so they will install to Perl/bin
- Used subclassing in Build.PL to avoid turning them into BAT files
- Added package lines to (ACE|ACL|NamedObject|Recursor).pm to get them to show up in META.yml
- Changed .t files to PC line endings
- Added support to ACTION_distdir in Build.PL to turn off extended tests
- Overrode make_tarball in Build.PL to avoid Archive::Tar (which is broken) and use tar and gzip from the command line. I will remove this when a default install of Archive::Tar and Module::Build under ActivePerl does not result in a flat tar file!
- Fixes to error_.* calls in W::S::Recursor::SE_FILE_OBJECT::PermDump
- Added PPM support to Build.PL
- Removed dacl_noprop from PermChg.pl because of an obscure bug involving inheritance blocking preventing a subsequent dacl update from rippling the updates.
- Added test for and fixed bug involving standalone -b passed to PermChg.pl
- Win32::Security::ACE - Win32 ACE manipulation
- Win32::Security::ACL - Win32 ACL manipulation
- Win32::Security::NamedObject - Security manipulation for named objects
- Win32::Security::Raw - low-level access Win32 Security API calls
- Win32::Security::Recursor - Security recursion for named objects
- Win32::Security::SID - set of routines for SID manipulation
- Win32::Security in lib/Win32/Security/Raw.pm