Changes for version 0.05 - 2004-04-11
- Fixed a bug related to using PASV and bandwidth limiting
- Added version to example server.pl
- XSEN command support added, calls xsen event, return undef if not allowed
- Fixed a bug that didn't flush the response before disconnecting, via a timeout or a QUIT
- Sending data via the control connection is more reliable, and won't kill the server when the connection is dropped unexpectedly
- Forking doesn't look feasable right now, suggestions welcome...
- Changed all events dispatched to the registered session, so they will have ftpd_ in front
- added ftpd_write_log, see examples
- Started a Curses::UI::POE client/server example, currently it doesn't have authentication or anything to connect to the server_daemon.pl server. I'm using this as a basis of what I should add to the component to function as a great ftpd :) Run server_daemon.pl then as many server_manager.pl as you like. Theres chat too.
- I started to add a virus checking routine, ignore it. its going to be a post processor. Optional of course.
- POE::Component::Server::FTP - Event-based FTP server on a virtual filesystem