Changes for version 2.09
- Uploaded source code to GitHub and included repository URLs in metadata.
- Included META.json file in addition to META.yml.
- Set minimum required ExtUtils::MakeMaker version to 6.64 to ensure that all parameters used are supported, to save jumping through hoops to support earlier versions. (This should not be a problem since ExtUtils::MakeMaker 6.64 is easily installed into Perl 5.8.1 and above, that being the whole point of the new choice of minimum supported Perl version.)
- Set minimum required Perl version to 5.8.1. This is in line with the minimum requirement of the "Perl Toolchain".
- XML::Encoding - A perl module for parsing XML encoding maps.