Changes for version 0.721
- Developer release (with PHRED's permission) to test changes
- Refactored t/37-mod_xmlrpc.t to make the modules it uses optional, using Test::Requires. RT#91434
- Specified required versions of XMLRPC::Lite and XMLRPC::Test. GH#4
- Specified min perl version of 5.006 in Lite.pm and dist metadata
- Fixed RT#98635 - skip the planned number of tests
- Changed copyright to refer to XML::Parser::Lite rather than SOAP::Lite (XML::Parser::Lite was forked from SOAP::Lite - see 0.717 below). RT#92756
- Set PREREQ_PM, TEST_REQUIRES, and CONFIGURE_REQUIRES depending on whether your version of ExtUtils::MakeMaker supports them.
- Doc tweaks: improved abstract, first paragraph of DESCRIPTION and the SEE ALSO section.
- Added license type 'perl' to dist metadata, to match the doc.
- Updated this file (Changes) to follow CPAN::Changes::Spec
- XML::Parser::Lite - Lightweight pure-perl XML Parser (based on regexps)