- XML::Twig - A perl module for processing huge XML documents in tree mode.
Changes for version 3.49
- added: the DTD_base option to XML::Twig new, that forces XML::Twig to look for the DTD in a given directory thanks to Arun lakhana for the idea
- fixed: XML::Parser 2.43 caused a failure in the tests due to a change in its behaviour when die-ing.
- fixed: prevent PAUSE from trying to index packages that are only used for monkey patching (to re-use XML::XPath as the XPath engine for XML::Twig::XPath). Will also prevent UNAUTHORIZED flag on metacpan. patch sent by Graham Knop
- fixed: RT #96009 keep_atts_order => 0 behaviour. Spotted by Dolmen https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=96009
- fixed bug RT #97461 wrong error message was returned calling parse on an invalid filehandle Thanks to Slaven Rezic for the bug report and test case https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=97461
- fixed: RT #98801 COMPATIBILITY WARNING inconsistency between simplify and XML::Simple for empty elements (including elements with start and end tags but no contents) the XML::Simple behaviour is to map them to an empty hash, not an empty/undef scalar (depending of whether the element is a PCDATA or not) as was the case in previous versions of the module. This has the potential to break some existing code, but simplify should be strictly the same as XML::Simple's XMLin Thanks to Vangelis Katsikaros for the bug report and test case https://rt.cpan.org/Public/Bug/Display.html?id=98801