Changes for version 1.11
- Reworked how objects blessed into classes with overloads are handled to prevent any overloaded methods from firing during the eval of their dump. There may be problems with this and the Freeze/Thaw processing so YMMV. Thanks to [diotalevi] from perlmonks for the base implementation of this.
- Added support for weakreferences. Under some circumstances weakrefs caused DDS to get very confused, and there was no support for recreating weakrefs in the structure. This has been rectified. Its possible that output including weakrefs may not eval correctly as the restored data may be missing external references that keep the overall data structure alive. For instance if everything in the dump is a weakref the resulting vars may have returned to undef prior to completing the eval. YMMV. Thanks to [ysth] from perlmonks for the pointer to how weakrefs work.
- Added method behaviour to Dump() so its not just subroutine based. This should make using it as a method more or less DWIM. Also thanks to [diotalevi]
- Added support for dumping the lexical context of CODE refs. Heavily experimental, YMMV.
- Data::Dump::Streamer - Stream a highly accurate breadth first data dump in perl code form to a var or file. (Also known as 'DDS')