Changes for version 2.00
- *WARNING* Interface change!!
- This release is interface incompatible with earlier releases.
- The whole framework for overriding how objects and classes are represented has been changed, hopefully, to be more intuitive and easier to use.
- All of the previous Freeze related functionality has been replaced by the new Freezer() method and interface. There is now support for class authors to add a DDS_freeze() method to control serialization and deserialization.
- HashKeys has had an interface change and has been renamed to KeyOrder. HashKeys() is still maintained but undocumented at this time.
- Added more documentation.
- Added support for Padwalker functionality that Robin Housten implemented.
- Long quoted strings are now split to be easier to read.
- Data::Dump::Streamer - Accurately serialize a data structure as Perl code.