Changes for version 2.33
- Caught up with various RT reports, and fixed a bunch of them.
- [RT #74198] fixed dumps containing read-only objects (obtained via JSON::XS)
- [RT #74198], Fixed stringification of code compiled under strict in later perls. Thanks to Father Chrysotomos for the patch and nudge.
- Also eliminated a false-fail prone test which was actually pretty useless, which should close several tickets which I wont bother to list.
- This release also is the first from the new git repository at https://github.com/demerphq/Data-Dump-Streamer
- Data::Dump::Streamer - Accurately serialize a data structure as Perl code.
- Data::Dump::Streamer::Deparser in lib/Data/Dump/Streamer.pm