Changes for version 3.001
- Production release 1 of protocol version 3
- Zlib support
- new magic header to make it easier to detect UTF8 encoded data.
- Minor changes to how scalar values are serialized to favour more compact representations.
Changes for version 3.000_003
- Fixes to Decoder test counts when encoder not installed
Changes for version 3.000_002
- Fixes to Decoder looks_like_sereal and minor protocol rules tweaks.
Changes for version 3.000_001
- Upgrade to version 3 of the protocol
- Add Zlib compression support to the protocol
- Add Zlib support to Encoder/Decoder
- Add CANONICAL_UNDEF tag to represent PL_sv_undef
- Change magic header so it is trivial to detect and reject utf8 encoded Sereal packets.
- Sereal - Fast, compact, powerful binary (de-)serialization