Changes for version 2.08
- Production release for previous changes.
Changes for version 2.070_103
- Synchronization release with Decoder. No changes.
Changes for version 2.070_102
- Fixes for how we load XS so Sereal.pm works properly with dev releases.
Changes for version 2.070_101
- Fix for newer perls.
- Changes to 'fixver.pl' and version numbering so we do a 3 digit minor version, and a 3 digit dev version, so once this dev release cycle is done we will be at v2.071 everywhere. This eliminates a version numbering inconsistency in Sereal.pm from Encoder.pm and Decoder.pm
Changes for version 2.07_01
- Fix for aliased_dedupe_strings feature (Borislav Nikolov)
- Add sereal_decode_with_object(), a functional/custom-opcode implementation of the OO interface, with much less overhead. In practice this will make a very modest impact on dumping, but if your applications needs it... Thanks to Zefram for the custom op implementation.
- Optimize dumping hashes by being more careful how we check if they have backreferences, and avoid creating a HvAUX() structure (and thus reallocing the hashes bucket array) just to find out if they have backreferences. Reported by Steffen.
- Sereal::Encoder - Fast, compact, powerful binary serialization
- Sereal::Encoder::Constants in lib/Sereal/Encoder/Constants.pm