- Devel::Declare - Adding keywords to perl, in perl
Changes for version 0.006009
- Be adaptive about whether to delete the line reallocation filter, so as to play as nicely as possible with other kinds of source filter.
- Document that injecting newlines doesn't work.
- Fix a C declaration after statement, which broke compatibility with older compilers (Jan Dubois).
- Partially work around unexported core symbols affecting Perl 5.8 on Windows (David Bouyssie).
- Jump through some hoops to avoid compiler warnings.