Changes for version 0.005 - 2020-10-16
- Renamed from Renard::Incunabula::Frontend::Gtk3 (previous version <https://metacpan.org/release/ZMUGHAL/Renard-Incunabula-Frontend-Gtk3-0.004>).
- Disable XInput 2 by default under X11. This is to fix some problems with mouse scrolling. See <https://github.com/Intertangle/p5-Intertangle-API-Gtk3/pull/7>.
- Support GUI window ID integration. This allows for reparenting a window which some libraries use to embed their GUI elements. See <https://github.com/Intertangle/p5-Intertangle-API-Gtk3/pull/11>.
- Add support for Inline 'with'.
- X11: Add support for retrieving X11 VisualID from GdkVisual. See <https://github.com/Intertangle/p5-Intertangle-API-Gtk3/pull/14>.
- Add support for `gdk_win32_window_foreign_new_for_display`.
- Add helpers for changing Gtk3::Adjustment by step increment. See <https://github.com/Intertangle/p5-Intertangle-API-Gtk3/pull/15>.
- Renaming as mentioned above.
- Build changes
- macOS Homebrew: Add explicit dependency on gobject-introspection.
Provides helpers for dealing with Gtk3 code
Role that loads a Glade UI file into a Gtk3::Builder
Role to obtain name of Glade UI file from the name of the package
Load the GdkQuartz library
Load the GdkWin32 library
Load the GdkX11 library
Collection of helper utilities for Gtk3 and Glib
Helpers for Gtk3::Adjustment
Type library for Gtk3
Module to help obtain the window ID