Changes for version v1.0.16 - 2016-12-12
- Updated and added Swedish translations (#249, #248, #216, #196, partially #127)
- Corrected installation instructions for Debian/Ubuntu (#240)
- If one nameserver is "lame" then the Basic test could halt on that and not continue with next nameserver. Fixed in #239.
- Added test for NSEC3 OPT-OUT (#226).
- Using different IP address in unit test to avoid false fail (#219).
- Remove dependency on Net::IP::XS (#174).
- Updated the algorithm for discovering open resolvers to be more correct (#171).
- Zonemaster - A tool to check the quality of a DNS zone
- Zonemaster::ASNLookup - do lookups of ASNs for IP addresses
- Zonemaster::Config - configuration access module for Zonemaster
- Zonemaster::Constants - module holding constants used in test modules
- Zonemaster::DNSName - class representing DNS names
- Zonemaster::Exception - base class for Zonemaster exceptions
- Zonemaster::Logger - class that holds Zonemaster::Logger::Entry objects.
- Zonemaster::Logger::Entry - module for single log entries
- Zonemaster::NSArray - Class implementing arrays that lazily looks up name server addresses from their names
- Zonemaster::Nameserver - object representing a DNS nameserver
- Zonemaster::Nameserver::Cache - shared caches for nameserver objects
- Zonemaster::Packet - wrapping object for Net::LDNS::Packet objects
- Zonemaster::Recursor - recursive resolver for Zonemaster
- Zonemaster::Test - module to find, load and execute all test modules
- Zonemaster::Test::Address - module implementing tests focused on the Address specific test cases of the DNS tests
- Zonemaster::Test::Basic - module implementing test for very basic domain functionality
- Zonemaster::Test::Connectivity - module implementing tests of nameservers reachability
- Zonemaster::Test::Consistency - Consistency module showing the expected structure of Zonemaster test modules
- Zonemaster::Test::DNSSEC - dnssec module showing the expected structure of Zonemaster test modules
- Zonemaster::Test::Delegation - Tests regarding delegation details
- Zonemaster::Test::Example - example module showing the expected structure of Zonemaster test modules
- Zonemaster::Test::Nameserver - module implementing tests of the properties of a name server
- Zonemaster::Test::Syntax - test validating the syntax of host names and other data
- Zonemaster::Test::Zone - module implementing tests of the zone content in DNS, such as SOA and MX records
- Zonemaster::TestMethods - Methods common to Test Specification used in test modules
- Zonemaster::Translator - translation support for Zonemaster
- Zonemaster::Util - utility functions for other Zonemaster modules
- Zonemaster::Zone - Object representing a DNS zone
- Zonemaster::Net::IP in lib/Zonemaster/Net/IP.pm