Changes for version 0.902
- Revert: Use atomic filesystem operations for cPanel::StateFile. "we have code that fails when the file is changed out from under it"
- Avoid giving up a lock when we are forking
- Reduce reconstitute overhead by 40%
- Try non-blocking flock before expensive alarm setup
- Auto generate META.json as suggested by CPANTS.
Simple program for querying and manipulating a cPanel::TaskQueue
Simple daemon for processing a cPanel::TaskQueue.
Simple program for processing a cPanel::TaskQueue.
some tasty uses of the cPanel::TaskQueue modules.
Standardize the handling of file-based state data.
Lock and unlock files using flock.
Store TaskQueue state in a Storable file
Store TaskQueue state in a YAML file
FIFO queue of tasks to perform
Processes an individual task from the cPanel::TaskQueue in a child process.
A text-based interface for controlling a TaskQueue
Supplies support for loading the Queue task processing plugins.
Processes an individual task from the cPanel::TaskQueue.
Priority queue of Tasks to Queue at some time in the future.
Objects representing the task concept.