Changes for version 0.10
- Fix : [RT #92118] : Testing failed with Perl 5.17.5+ The tests have been taught about perls newer than 5.18.0. Thanks Tokuhiro Matsuno for reporting.
- Fix : The module should no longer cause segfaults when an END block executed at the end of a pseudo-fork compiles some code with eval STRING.
- Fix : Miscellaneous compiler warnings with newer perls have been silenced.
- Tst : Author tests are no longer bundled with this distribution. They are only made available to authors in the git repository.
- Upd : Package metadata overhaul.
- re::engine::Plugin - API to write custom regex engines
- re::engine::Plugin in Plugin.pm