Finance::QuoteHist is a top level interface for fetching historical stock quotes from the web. It is actually a front end to modules based on Finance::QuoteHist::Generic, the main difference being that it has a default *lineup* of web sites from whic...MSISK/Finance-QuoteHist-1.24 4(1 review) - 03 Aug 2015 20:09:24 GMT - Search in distribution
- Finance::QuoteHist::Yahoo - Site-specific subclass for retrieving historical stock quotes.
- Finance::QuoteHist::Google - Site-specific class for retrieving historical stock quotes.
- Finance::QuoteHist::Generic - Base class for retrieving historical stock quotes.
- 2 more results from Finance-QuoteHist »
To draw charts with the help of PDF::Reuse. Currently there are 5 types: 'bars', 'totalbars','percentbars', 'lines' and 'area'. The charts can be overlaid, so you can mix the types in the same chart. (Except for 'percentbars', which can't be freely c...LARSLUND/PDF-Reuse-OverlayChart-0.03 - 31 Oct 2005 18:33:45 GMT - Search in distribution
- PDF::Reuse::OverlayChart - Produce simple or mixed charts with PDF::Reuse
JETTERO/stockmonkey-2.9406 - 09 Feb 2016 14:04:42 GMT - Search in distribution