Hadoop::Streaming::* provides a simple perl interface to the Streaming interface of Hadoop. Hadoop is a system "reliable, scalable, distributed computing." Hadoop was developed at Yahoo! and is now maintained by the Apache Software Foundation. Hadoop...SPAZM/Hadoop-Streaming-0.143060 - 02 Nov 2014 03:51:16 UTC - Search in distribution
- Hadoop::Streaming::Mapper - Simplify writing Hadoop Streaming Mapper jobs. Write a map() function and let this role handle the Stream interface.
- Hadoop::Streaming::Reducer - Simplify writing Hadoop Streaming jobs. Write a reduce() function and let this role handle the Stream interface. This Reducer roll provides an iterator over the multiple values for a given key.
- Hadoop::Streaming::Combiner - Simplify writing Hadoop Streaming jobs. Combiner follows the same interface as Reducer. Requires a combine() function which will be called for each line of combiner data. Combiners are run on the same machine as the mapper as a pre-reduce reduction step.
- 5 more results from Hadoop-Streaming »
JOHNH/Fsdb-2.69 - 22 Nov 2019 17:43:00 UTC - Search in distribution
- Fsdb::Filter::dbmapreduce - reduce all input rows with the same key
A class Representing Hadoop-EC2 cluster...DANJOU/Net-Amazon-HadoopEC2-0.02 - 22 Oct 2008 05:33:13 UTC - Search in distribution