This library creates a SOAP server within the HoneyClient VM, allowing the HoneyClient::Manager to perform agent-based operations within the VM. LOCAL FUNCTIONS The following init() and destroy() functions are the only direct calls required to startu...MITREHC/HoneyClient-Agent-0.98-stable - 30 Jul 2007 22:35:52 GMT - Search in distribution
- HoneyClient::Agent::Integrity - Perl extension to perform configurable integrity checks of the Agent VM OS.
- HoneyClient::Agent::Driver - Perl extension to provide a generic driver interface for all drivers resident within any HoneyClient VM.
- HoneyClient::Agent::Driver::Browser - Perl extension to drive a web browser, running inside a HoneyClient VM.
- 7 more results from HoneyClient-Agent »
This library allows any HoneyClient module to quickly access the global configuration options, associated with this program. This library makes extensive use of the XML::XPath module. EXPORTS getVar(name => $varName, namespace => $caller, attribute =...MITREHC/HoneyClient-Util-0.98-stable - 30 Jul 2007 22:33:58 GMT - Search in distribution
- HoneyClient::Util::SOAP - Perl extension to provide a generic interface to all client and server SOAP operations, for any HoneyClient module.
Once created, the daemon acts as a stand-alone SOAP server, processing individual requests from the HoneyClient manager and manipulating the IPTables ruleset on the transparent virtual honeywall. # This package name. our $PACKAGE = __PACKAGE__; our $...MITREHC/HoneyClient-Manager-0.99 - 07 Aug 2007 16:46:25 GMT - Search in distribution
- HoneyClient::Manager::VM::Clone - Perl extension to provide a generic object model for handling a single HoneyClient cloned VM on the host system.